Monday, December 28, 2015

Brinley

   Hi guys! I'm Brinley. I am one of the authors of We're Making a Difference, and I am proud to be one. The members of We're Making a Difference are, well- making a difference! I usually write about animal conservation. I love animals and have a deep passion for them. In fact, in 2013, I created savingbigcats.blogspot.com. It has over 3,000 page views and is making a powerful effect on everyone who reads it. I also write about the respect of others and how to make arts and crafts to share with your friends.

   I am happy to answer any questions that you have, whether or not its about animals, arts and crafts, or this blog. I'll respond to any comments and answer every question to make sure you leave our site knowing how you can make a difference.

   The creators of We're Making a Difference may be young, but we're powerful. And we can DEFINITELY help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We'reMakingaDifference here. Before you comment, please read over the following rules.

1. Use no bad words.
2. Don't say anything that could hurt someone's feelings.

Thanks!