Monday, December 28, 2015

Q&A's - Get the Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

Q: What inspired you to make this blog?
A: Well, when  I saw the problems both people and animals faced, I knew we had to make a difference. My friend talked to me about making a website at school. I went ahead and made one!

Q: There is a new kid at school who doesn't really have any friends. Any advice?
A: Yes. Go to the kid. Make friends with them. Try to tell them about yourself, and talk about what you both like. When they are your friend, introduce them to others.


Q: Is SavingBigCats different from this?
A: Brinley here. SavingBigCats is my other BlogSpot blog. I made it before Marcus and I came up with the idea for this blog. SavingBigCats is all about animals and conservation, and is only written by me.

Q: Do you plan to do more about this issue in the future?
A: Well, I hope so! I think  I will in the future. I will most likely make more blogs and presentations.

Q: What do you mainly write about on this blog? I know you have many posts about making a difference, but you also have arts and crafts and things like that.
A: We admit it, sometimes we do go a little off topic. Basically, I think we write about things that are relevant to having fun and making some good changes, but we focus on making a difference.
Well, those are the most commonly asked questions. Post your questions or comments below, and we will gladly reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! We'reMakingaDifference here. Before you comment, please read over the following rules.

1. Use no bad words.
2. Don't say anything that could hurt someone's feelings.

Thanks!